Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sunflower at Lucky's Cafe

4"x 6" Miniature Original Watercolor
SOLD
While having lunch at Lucky's Cafe yesterday
we found this little sunflower growing in
their garden.  Linda insisted I paint it even though
I am immersed in the Wilds series!  But the yellow
flower was a nice change from all the greens I was
painting.

No bike ride today since Bruce had to go into work
early.  I got right to my painting.  The girls went to
a garden center in search for a special clematis
plant.  A wonderful dinner together and we are off
for ice cream! Only one more day here in Ohio then
its off to Midway, KY.

Another major painting finished!
20"x 24" Original Watercolor - SOLD

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

One of the most natural and beautiful sunflowers I've seen, Andy. The large painting is fabulous and I have visions of little children just dancing while waiting for mom to bake an apple pie in an old rustic farm house.