Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Tulips

4"x 6" watercolor Studio Price $250 I am thinking Spring: warm days, sunny skies and flowers in Linda's garden. Nothing is going to change my thinking! I am so busy I am not sure which end is up. This is the last week for my classes. I have been adding my students work to the Student Blog. Click here to check it out. Track is going well, it is always hard in the early days, whipping the kids into fast strong runners! And I am trying to paint. Linda has updated my show schedule... Click here to see if I am showing close to you. I am in Kutztown, PA this weekend so join me!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

The tulips are gorgeous, Andy.

Unknown said...

Saw Andy's work for the first time at the Kutztown show. My husband and I loved his work and seeing him actually painting there. I like the simple things Andy paints. Such a nice fellow too!
The Stockdales