Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday check in...

I cannot believe I only managed one painting
this week. It is simply hectic. I had two track
meets plus today I helped with the elementary
field day. Today's meet: boys won, girls lost.
This was the last meet of the season. Next
Wednesday we have Counties and that will be
the end. Tuesday there was a special Mothers
day party at the nursing home so I spent time
with my Mom. I took care of a plumbing issue
in Linda's Moms apartment. I got a badly
needed haircut. I packed the van. Linda was
equally busy at her desk, doing laundry and she
spent time with her friend Joan yesterday.
We leave again early tomorrow morning
for a 7 hour drive to Columbus Ohio, set
up the camper and chill a little bit! Don't
feel to envious, the show set up is Saturday
at 6am!
The Show:
Delaware Arts Festival ~ Delaware, Ohio
May 15 & 16
Held in Historic downtown
My space is #132 on Winter Street
Sat. 10-6 and Sun 10-5
Free, rain or shine!
Spread the word to all your friends in the
Columbus, Ohio area to come out and see me.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Life does indeed sound hectic, Andy. But I think you are doing what you love so it can all only be good. Good luck this weekend.

Mary Beth Brath said...

Hi Andy - this is a very busy time of the year. I also need to get to my easel.