Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Check in...

Honorable Mention at Art on the Half Shell!

Here is a photo of my new ribbon, it also
came with some prize money!

This is my outdoor display, not totally
finished and lacking the rug. It was
extremely windy on Saturday and several
artists lost their tents. Notice my 50 lb
weights! I had a good sales day and met
some new clients. Just got home around
5pm and unloaded the van. Linda has a
load of laundry in and I am off to pick
up a pizza. We are both tired so it will be
an early night. Happy Mothers Day to all
the moms out there! Mine was a good
one and I know I tried her patience often!

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Congrats on the honorable mention, Andy, and for good sales! I'd never have thought that you could have weights holding the tents in place. (As you might know, I don't attempt to sell any of my pieces. I wouldn't dare! LOL)

Kathy said...

Andy, congrats on the award. It is always exciting when $$ come with an award. Your display looks very professional and inviting. Wish you lived closer because I would love to see your work up close and to meet you and Linda in person. I understand the weight problem. I have been in shows and have seen displays blown away too.
That is always sad. Hope this is a great summer of shows for you. Take it easel!

Painter and Poet Gallery/online said...

Your display is very attractive - especially nice with your MEW ribbon!
Glad your shows are going well, and hope you have a long series of pleasant, profitable shows, and that you are well pleased with your new camper.

Ward and I hope that we get to meet you both someday.