Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Talmont-sur-Gironde, France #3

4"x 6" Original watercolor
$225.00 ~ SOLD
I have been going back over the photos
from my trip, reliving France and getting
all new inspiration. I painted this town
last July. If you go back and look you
cannot miss the vibrant blue and the
hollyhocks. If you are interested in more
info on the town click here.

We were up early and on the 5:45 Amtrak.
I am feeling very blessed that I am
self-employed and not riding the train to work
each day. So we rode Amtrak and then
changed to the city train, Septa for two stops.
We found the courthouse and I think Linda can
manage alone tomorrow. We took four hours to
sight see and I took 179 photos... brick, brick and
more brick. You cannot beat that Federal style!!
We returned home in time for me to get to my
track meet... We won, we won!!
Again both boys and girls won over McCaskey.
I have a young team and they are running
their little legs off!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Go teams!!

I've only been called for jury duty once in my almost 51 years. It was right before I moved from Tacoma, WA back to IL. I was due to appear two days after I was back in this state. They released me, of course. Weird that in all these years I've only been called to it once.

Love that unusual shaped house. I always wonder what they look like on the inside and this one is no exception. Looks like you had a fabulous trip, Andy.