Monday, April 19, 2010

Saint Emilion, France #11

4"x6" Original Watercolor
SOLD


I had a blast painting this and the perspective!!!
The view is from high on a roof top looking down.
You see the side of the buildings and a bit of the roof.
The cobblestone street and an outdoor cafe with
tables and chairs and a few people walking.

Reminder...if you live close to Lititz and want to
see any of the mini paintings just give me a call.

My Saturday show was windy and cold... no I
must say COLD! There was very few people out
and I sold nothing. We had a nice visit from family
which made the afternoon go faster and a client
came to pick out their Christmas gifts for later.
Other than that... Tonight I gave a talk to the
Lititz Womans Club. I had about 30 ladies hanging
on to my every word! I am a lucky man!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Love the tourist photo of you in France, Andy. you definitely look like a tourist! LOL

This is one fabulous watercolor! This angle and perspective are amazing and not one I've seen before anywhere but in photos or from my own eyes looking out and down. You've masterfully handled the erosion on the buildings too. Truly a stunning piece!