Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010 Winter Series #9 - snowy landscape

6"x4" Miniature Original Watercolor
$250.00 ~ SOLD!

A snowy rural Lancaster County landscape.
This was before the second round of snow!


I spent most of my day shoveling. We have
so much snow...
Here is a photo of my van
on the street...
After I shoveled the
snow plow went by...
again











Another photo of my backyard, we will not
be venturing back there for a while.
I am guessing I will not make it to the show
in Cape May this weekend. Our B&B cancelled
because they have not had electric since Saturday.
The show is not taking calls... I will let you know
tomorrow what I decide to do.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

What a beautiful winter rural painting, Andy! I really love the many winter scenes this winter has wrought by artists. The sky has such a gorgeous ultramarine color, perfect for the sunshine hitting the side of the barn. I hope that your show still happens and that you have much success with it!

Jane said...

We lived in PA in the late '90's. How well I remember shoveling our way to the end of the drive and watching in horror as the snow plough approached....again. This was more than two Southern transplants could handle. I felt like kissing the ground when we transferred back South again, although this year geography may not save us. I enjoy your blog.