Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010 Winter Series #5

6"x4" Miniature Original Watercolor
SOLD

I want you to view this painting and feel the
cold air. The full moon lights up the field
but I want you to shiver! I totally enjoyed
painting today.

Below is the sketch I did first, this is often
my custom. To draw the idea first in my
sketch book. Sketches are never for sale,
they are for my personal growth.









Next is a little snapshot from my lecture
last night. I think it went well and I hope
everyone enjoyed themselves.








3 comments:

Kathy said...

Andy, another nice winter's eve painting. More snow is headed your way. I also like how you added the sketch which is so important. Glad your demo went well last night.
Kathy

Autumn Leaves said...

Great turnout for your class, Andy! Congrats! I love this winter scene...not sure if it is because it is kind of cold in here and we are back to pretty darned cold temps outside or what, but I do indeed feel the crisp coldness and the sting in the nostrils of the bite. That full moon lends to that feeling. Great job (I do love good landscapes!)!!

Bev Griggs said...

Wow Andy, this is great! I love it!