Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Holiday Series #13

5"x5" Miniature Original Watercolor
SOLD


I am still painting holiday scenes since I have
so much material to pick from. I liked the
way the inside blinds show through this window.
Nice green wreath with pine cones.

I must admit to not painting lately. I had every
intention but it is the Holidays and Linda had
plenty for me to do! We did squeeze in some
fun: we went to see Sherlock Holmes which we
enjoyed, had a nice family dinner at the Accomac Inn,
spent Christmas dinner with my Mom in the nursing
home; she is doing well. Linda managed to forget her
computer issues for a few days and faced them today,
but with no conclusions! On a sad note we had to put one of
our cats to sleep today. He was 14 and was having
kidney failure.
On a happy note my niece was married yesterday
and below is a photo of the 112 hand painted
wedding ornaments we did for her. They looked
very nice hanging on a tree. They were gifts to her
guests

They match her invitation theme...





1 comment:

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

what a lovely idea! the ornaments. It must have been a special day!