Wednesday, November 11, 2009

9 Days till Open House

Behind the Scenes of Open House...
I am still painting and will continue until
next Wednesday. Linda and her helpers
are working on the framing. I think framing
will be completed on Friday. Linda is also
working on the menu. She plans on an unknown
number of people, needs to be set out in small
quantities to stay fresh since our hours are long.
Nothing hot because we are to busy to heat it.
The hors d'oeuvres change every year.
I will share the menu when she has it ready.

Here is
another
example
of the
fabulous
new
paintings
I am
offering
at
Open
House!
20x23"




None of my new paintings are available before
the doors of Open House open on Friday 11/20
promptly at 2:00pm. At that point you may walk
in the door and pick your painting or call
(717-627-3383) to make a purchase. It is the only
way I have to be fair to all clients wanting first
choice. The exception is the 3 originals to
my new prints. You may purchase them now
at $2000. each. Just call or email or ask to stop
at the studio to see them.

Meanwhile, I am demonstrating tomorrow
at Moravian Manor, a local retirement home.
Then in the evening there is a reception for all
the exhibitors in 2010. So I will be attending.
Friday, I set up for a local show at Manheim
Township H.S. with the PA Guild of Crafters.
I will be exhibiting on Saturday and Sunday.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You amaze and inspire me. Love your up to date stories. Hello to Linda and elves behind the scene. Can't wait to hear about the menu.
Keep on painting on!!