Thursday, October 29, 2009

22 Days till Open House

Here is a sneak peak at one of the
paintings that will be available at
Open House.

It is 14x18 and very nice! Lots more just
like it! So you want to save the date: November 20-22
and plan a visit to Lititz.
Behind the scenes of open house...
Linda and her helpers Stacy and Lori have been busy
cutting mats and framing for two weeks and there
is no end in sight!


Label the Invitations day...
There are 6250 invitations being picked up tomorrow.
Stamps are here and the labels are ready. There is a
crew of friends that come and help and all I know is they
will be ready for me to take to the post office by Monday.
I stay out of the whole thing! Much easier to go to a show.

I will be setting up my exhibit tomorrow but the show
is Saturday and Sunday :
Reading-Berks Guild Holiday Show
Held at Keystone Hall at Kutztown University
Kutztown PA. This is the old Penn State-Berks
show that had to move so they went to Kutztown.
The quality is very good.
Sat. 9-5 and Sun. 10-4
$4 admission and there is a coupon at the
Promoters website: www.rbcrafts.org/rbg.htm

None of the new prints will be there. You can
call and have one held for you but they are not
here yet.



2 comments:

Kathy said...

Are you actually sending out over 6,000 invites? Is this in your home? What if they all show up at once...lol. I send you my best and I hope you sell them ALL!!

Winnipeg Painter said...

Hey great work! Have you tried painting any show walls or murals for customers? that could be a great niche for your talents! good luck! great blog!