Thursday, August 13, 2009

Evening in Provence, France

6"x4" Original Watercolor
SOLD!

Again I am offering this painting to the
first person who calls or emails. It will
be available until 8/17 at midnight EST.

This painting gave me great pleasure to
paint. I loved the landscape and if you
know my work you already know I have
a thing for full moons. Vineyards as far
as I could see!

We had a care plan meeting for my Mom
early this morning then spent two hours
with her. I painted and then took a break
to try a restaurant in Lancaster called
Rachel's Cafe and Creperie. Excellent crepes!
It brought back that "French" feeling and
inspired me to get back to the studio to finish
my blog.

Reminder: Mount Gretna Art Show is this
weekend. More info on my website.

PS... make sure you check my feature at:
http://www.brush-paper-water.blogspot.com/


No comments: