Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sarlat-la-Canéda, France

4"x6" Original Watercolor
SOLD

More stone windows with flowers.
I cannot get over the idea of opening
the windows without screens...
Sarlat was truly a medieval town from
the 14th century. I am not following
any order in painting my trip, just
painting what moves me each day.

If anyone is planing a trip and want any
info on what we saw and the guides we
used just email me. I am including links
so you can read more if you want.
I am giving a plug to
Le Jardin Sarlat
a very nice B&B with English speaking
hosts!

I ran a few errands, visited with Mom and

painted today. Linda has lots of framing
ready for tomorrow and I needed to cut some
glass tonight. Its 10pm and we are still
working!

Also, for "Anonymous" who sent a comment,
feel free to call me if you wish to talk...