Monday, July 27, 2009

Sarlat-la-Canéda, France #4

4"x6" Original Watercolor
SOLD


The colors are strong and vibrant in
this little painting. Notice the reflection
of the sky in the window.

Just an FYI, my "Grazing" print is down
to under 10 prints left. If this was one you
had your eye on you better not wait. Either order from my website or call the
studio and talk to Linda.

The Lititz show turned out well on Saturday.
I demonstrated most of the day and
chatted with clients and friends. Showing
in your home town is rather social! On Sunday
I worked on my bikes all day. Did not go
near the studio. In the evening we went with
friends to Longs Park for a Los Lobos concert.
Excellent! So today was back to my desk. I
pretty much painted all day.
To Anonymous: Pick a time and place and we
can get together. Use my email rather than the blog:
andy@andysmithartist.com

No comments: