Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I did not get any painting accomplished today.
I did not even get to demonstrate. I was at
one of our Elementary schools from 8:30 to 2.
The kids were great, I enjoyed each grade.
I talked about being an artist, showed them my
paintings, took questions and hopefully inspired
a few kids
to explore
the arts.














A few of my future clients!


Here is one of the classes checking out
my paintings behind them.
Listening
with
rapt
attention
to my
every
word!







I have another school to do next week and while
it takes up my whole day and I volunteer to do
it, I get so much out of it. The kids actually make
me laugh, they share my excitement and want
to show me what they can do. I come home
feeling like I can do anything, and I can in their
eyes!

No comments: