Thursday, March 5, 2009

Architectural Study

6"x 4" original watercolor
contact the studio

The fun thing about the painting a day is
that I can paint whatever moves me. I think
this one looks a little different than my usual
work. A bit looser. This scene was from
Portsmouth VA. The building was so old but
I liked the color and flow of shadows. I was simply
taken by the general architecture of a city building.

My day flew by. I had a 9am class to teach.
Then a visit to Mom, stop at her eye doctor
to work on an eye drop issue, then a desperately
needed haircut. Home in time to paint, help out
with dinner then a track parent meeting.

Suddenly it is night time! Mark you calender
to join me this weekend at my show
...

The Friends of the Arts 29th Annual Show
Held March 7 & 8 at the
Owen J Roberts High School (moved from the M.S.)
981 Ridge Road, Pottstown, Pa
from 10am to 4pm Good quality work.

1 comment:

craigstephens said...

You have some really fine work here. I particularly like this one.