Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Series #20

6"x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

In this watercolor I tried to paint the
atmosphere of winter, with a large full
moon rising almost lantern like in the
background. There's a warm welcoming
glow coming from the farm house that acts
as a counterpoint to the cool blue night .
You can smell the wood burning in the
stove in work shed. Even though winter
is not my favorite time of year it can be
inspiring.

I have been forced to ride my indoor rollers
to get my exercise. It is not at all the same

as riding outside. Other than that, there
is a steady reoccurring theme to my day...
painted...all day. There is a bright side,
track starts in 39 days!! Linda has been
busy with
my Mom and with her pile of
show applications.
I noticed she mapquested
the miles to Atlanta... I am not the only one
getting cabin fever!

No comments: