Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Greens #3

6"x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

Another scene from Landis Valley.
I liked the way the greens looked
against the worn white gate.
Not the refined look from the
White House wreaths but it still says
"holidays". I like that I can change
around and offer a variety of subjects,
keeps me from getting bored!

I pretty much stayed at my paint board
all day except for a quick trip to the store
for a few things Linda needed for dinner.
She made this excellent stuffed chicken
breast that was well worth the break in
my painting! I am about half way through
my commission and it is turning out nicely.
It is only 10:30 and my eyes are tired so
I think I will call it a night. If anyone took any
snow or ice photos during yesterdays storm
email them to me if you give permission to
paint them!

No comments: