Thursday, November 20, 2008

Open House is tomorrow!


A painting to
entise you
to visit my
25th Annual
Open House
held this
weekend
at my studio.




The past two days have been spent cleaning,
shopping and cooking! We are ready.
Even Linda said we are ready but she manages
to find one more thing to do!

Our doors open tomorrow
Friday from 2PM to 10PM
then again on...
Saturday from 10AM to 10PM
Sunday from noon to 6PM
For a more detailed invitation visit:
http://www.andysmithartist.com/schedule.php

Linda added some more paintings to the website
under "featured original watercolors" and mini
paintings under "small originals" If you see one you
like call the studio to see if it is available. Hopefully
I am selling like mad! I hope to see you over the
weekend and bring a friend!

2 comments:

Diane Hoeptner said...

Really enjoyed/devoured ALL the posts related to preparing for your show. It really is a lot of work!! Thanks SO MUCH for posting. Hope it was a smashing success and you SOLD OUT!!

ladybuggie said...

Dear Andy,

Let me know if, you received my comments.

Maggie