Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday checkin...

So much to share... where do I start...

1) Announcing....my new website
Linda and our webman just launched my newly
designed website. Go check it out and feel free to comment!
www.andysmithartist.com

If you need a webman let me know and I will give you
our guys info. He was easy to work with and Linda
uses him all the time.


2) We are again packed and ready to leave in the morning.
Off to State College, yes the big Penn State show.

The Show:
CENTRAL PA FESTIVAL of the ARTS (Penn State)
Date: JULY 10th to the 13th
Space: # A01 on Allen Street
Thurs. Fri. & Sat. 10-8 and Sun. 12-5
http://www.arts-festival.com/2008_festival_home.html


3) With all the rising costs, I realize I am selling an item few
of you really need! So to help a little...
Andy's stimulus discount...

15% off any purchase of an Andy Smith painting
or print either at a show, at the studio or on line!
You need to print out this offer to use it!
Offer good until August 31, 2008

4) I was totally wrapped up in finishing two larger
paintings I had been working on and there was
no time to paint a blog piece. And with my show schedule
lately I just could not get to it. But I will share the
new originals with you. I still have the windmill half finished.

Storm King View
framed 29X25











Untitled...
I need to ponder it!
framed 17X24

No comments: