Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday update...

This is actually a Friday update on Friday night!
We had a very nice visit to Washington, DC last Sunday.
Took Jason to the zoo, we had not been there since Abbey was
young.
Then we met Abbey and Ben for dinner and a visit to their
apartment. It was really nice to spend time with them. They are
brainstorming on how to get me to the next level... Exploring other
marketing and internet options. It pays to have smart kids!
This was Jason's last week at home. He was allowed to pick his meals
every night so we ate very well all week, Linda spent a lot of
time in the kitchen. We had his family over for dinner on Wednesday.
Thursday we played miniature golf. He is packed and ready to go
in the morning. He is nervous so keep him in your thoughts this week.

Painting: I was happy with my variety this week. My thoughts are
on getting just the right painting to print. The geranium is roughed
out and ready to paint. I think I may photograph it as I am working
to share with you. I thought you may enjoy the process. My classes
started this week. Info on classes can be found on my website.

Remember to update my email address: andy@andysmithartist.com
Sounds so official, like seeing your name in lights!

Show: SEPT 8 & 9 CHADDS FORD DAYS
Held on the grounds of the Chadds Ford Historical Society
off Rt 1, in Chadds Ford, PA
FREE admittance! rain or shine!
Sat. 11am-7pm and Sun. 11am-5pm
http://www.chaddsfordhistory.org/

No comments: