Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday update...in the morning

Goodmorning,
We are off to Virginia this morning. The suitcase is going out the
minute I am finished writing. It was not a great week for me, I hate

all the rain. I am a sunshine guy! I could not ride my bike.
Yes, I know we needed it...but...!
All the tarps and tents were muddy and wet from the show at Mt Gretna;
I had to wait till Wed. to get them out of the van, Then set everything up

in the backyard to dry. The van smelled, so I had to clean that out. It
was a lot of extra work.


Tuesday we had artists friends from OK over for dinner and had a very
nice time with them. We will see them again this weekend in VA.
I will give him a plug... www.fineartsbyfloyd.com.


We get Netflix and Linda got hooked on The Closer, we just
finished watching the 1st season. I recommend it.


I received a "Judges Choice Award" at Mount Gretna Art Show.
It means I am automatically accepted into the show next year, I don't
need to send in slides to jury. That is my second Judges award in

four weeks! Not bad.

This weeks show info:
Aug. 25-26 ANNUAL PORTSMOUTH SEAWALL ART SHOW
Held at High Street Landing in Olde Towne Portsmouth, VA
Sat. 10-6 and Sun 10-5 rain or shine
My space is #6 (on the way to the student show)
more info: www.seawallartshow.org


OK, I need to hit the road... don't worry, I will be painting all weekend.
I heard it is to be 95 in Portsmouth...thats more like it!
But will I get Linda
to leave the motel's airconditioning?

No comments: