Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday update...

Last weeks Lititz Craft Show turned out OK.
I met people who would not normally attend
an all art show. Picked up a few new students
for my watercolor classes and sold a decent amount.

The week got super busy. I spent most of my
time finishing my commission, which I am pleased
with. I will share a photo next week after it has been
presented. Jason, the 12 yr old who has been living
with us has only 23 days until leaving for The Hershey
School. We have been trying to do special things for him.
I put the tent up in the back yard and had sleepovers
2 nights. Which meant late nights and very early
mornings. Thursday night we squeezed in dinner with
close friends and met my niece's boyfriend whom we
really liked. But all this translated into late nights
where my blog was posted much later than I hope for.

The Show: Mount Gretna Art Show
Rt 117, Mount Gretna, PA
Space #B234 (same as past years)
Sat. 9am-6pm and Sun. 9am-5pm
nice quality


Classes: Check on my website for the next set of
watercolor classes starting in September.

That's it for the week, I am off to bed.
Hope to see you at Mount Gretna!

No comments: