Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Friday update...on Wednesday night!

Yes, I am off again. It is a killer pace! Bet you didn't
know the life of an artist was so busy and exciting!
I am leaving at 4am Thursday for a ten hour drive
to Berea, KY. And I must set up my booth as soon as
I get there. I am looking for a little sympathy!

The week was busy as usual. Unpacking, framing and
restocking. Packing up the van again. Painting my blog.
We did managed to have dinner tonight with some friends
and had a wonderful time catching up.
Now I must get to bed!

If you won a painting be patient until I return. It is back
to business at home on Tuesday.


The Show: JULY 13 to15 BEREA CRAFT FESTIVAL
Held at historic Indian Fort Theater right in the middle
of the Berea College Forest. Berea, KY
10AM to 6PM Rain or Shine Great quality!

No comments: