Thursday, June 28, 2007

Friday update...on Thursday morning!

And again...we're off
We got back from Rhinebeck NY on Monday night.
Home two days, had a little work done on the van, repacked
and we are off this morning. We are mixing business with
pleasure this weekend. We reconnected with some old friends
from Linda's high school days! We will be staying at their house.
I am trying my hand at mountain biking, a bit of a switch for me.
See if I can conquer New Hampshire's back woods.
We'll be back home Tuesday night in time for Lititz big 4th
celebration. No new blog paintings until July 4th!

Family: All is well. Nothing new which is nice. Jason had basketball

day camp all week. Oh, I must confess we both had a rather nice
time in our little pop-up. Much better than we both expected!
The weather was great, we had electric, Linda did not cook, we ate
dinner out! It was rather homey! And best of all...it was quiet
and the show was good. We'll camp again.


Painting: I was only able to demonstrate half the day at the show due
to the sun. So I did not get much accomplished. There were only
three blog paintings this week. Not much bidding going on...your missing
out on some nice pieces but they get framed and put out on the show
stand.


The show: June 30 & July 1:
ANNUAL GUNSTOCK ARTS & CRAFT FESTIVAL

Held at the Gunstock Recreation Area
Rt 11A Gilford, NH (from I93, exit 20)
10AM to 5PM Rain or Shine Free Admission

No comments: