Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday update...in the morning

We are off again... so there is no blog tonight.

Family: Just a busy week, we had a birthday dinner
for my Mom. Oh...great news, we got the official word
that Jason has been accepted at Hershey School in
September. We are really excited for him. Last fall
we bought a cheep little old pop-up. So we uncovered
it and gave it an overhaul. Took a bit more energy than
I thought it would. We are taking it along for a trial run
this weekend. I think Linda's wishing we had a hotel
booked!

Painting: I kept running short on time all week and the
blog was put on late each night. I only managed 3 paintings
because we drove home from Ohio all Monday and we leave
shortly. My favorite this week is the buckets. They turned
out really well. And those that know me know I am fascinated
with painting the moon! Enjoy.

The Show: JUNE 23 & 24 CRAFTS at RHINEBECK
Held at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY
I am outside under my own tent!
Sat. 10-6 Sun. 10-5 Rain or Shine Good quality!

No comments: