Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday update...

I am posting my update early today. We are leaving shortly
for a show in Maryland. This show actually put me on a
waiting list. I have not been wait listed in 25 years. Can you
hear the indignation in my voice?? This is a huge blow to my
ego! But they called and I am going...
We are staying with some old friends from Lititz who moved
close to the show. It will be nice to catch up.


The show: JUNE 2 & 3 FREDERICK FESTIVAL of the ARTS
East Street and Carroll Creek Linear Park
in Historic Downtown Frederick, MD
Sat. 10am-7pm Sun. 10am-6pm rain or shine!
www.frederickarts.org/about.html
I plan to be demonstrating at the show. I want to work on the larger
painting of the bucket and window. Come out to the show and chat
if your anywhere close to Frederick.


My week: This week I helped with our elementary school track meet.
I get to be the starter and it allows me time to recruit for the
Jr. Hi. team! I had a blast! I also took my Mom to the hairdresser
and worked a little in our local food pantry. I managed to
get a bike ride every morning, for my mental health. And as you
can see I painted every day.

On Monday I am chaperoning 5th graders to the Gettysburg battlefield.
I did this when Abbey was in 5th grade and now I find myself doing it
12 years later for Jason! It is more about Gettysburg than it is the
5th graders!! I am probably being assigned 7 of the naughtiest boys
and will not even see the battlefields!


I need to finish packing and hit the road.